Goals

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The best exercise for the heart is to bend over and help another up!

Well just a short post for this evening.  Tomorrow is the beginning.  VERY EXCITED

I really do believe in the title of my blog so if anyone ever needs anything you just let me know.  In the short time I have started blogging the posts and notes have boosted my spirits and have pushed me to wanna be better.  Thanks everyone and I look forward to posting my journey.  Here is to a new me and a wonderful new life.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit worried with your count down that you're going to feel like your depriving yourself of things that you really want which can often set people up for a bad start (or certainly knock them out when it gets to maintenance time), so I recommend not thinking of your journey as purely a time of deprivation and weight loss, but to look at it as a time of change for you as a person - Look at why you're unhappy with your current weight, how you got there and use the time to address any causes you pick up on - After all, we want this to be a permanent life change, don't we? ^_^ Good luck & am looking forward to watching how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback. My count down was more so just a lead in to get me motivated and I wanted to start fresh on a Monday and kinda look at it as a new week new me. Here is to moving forward. Thanks again for the advice I will definately will be taking it and using it.

    ReplyDelete